Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Get bumps on foreskin after excessive sex which occasionally subside or swell and pop with blood pus. Any ideas?

If I have sex more than twice in a 24 hour period, a bump pops up on my foreskin just below the head of my penis . After a few days, it will either go away or, with more sex, it will swell and pop discharging bloody puss. Ideas as to what this is? I ve only had three sexual partners my entire life and only my steady girlfriend for the last 3 years.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you get bumps on foreskin every time after you have sex.

This is most likely to be to incomplete retraction of the foreskin during intercourse.(Partial Phimosis)

Please consult qualified Urologist to confirm whether you have Partial Phimosis.If confirmed you may need to undergo circumcised under local anaesthesia.

Please ake broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily .

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.

Answered: Tue, 27 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor