Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Genetic/Chromosomal Defects

kindly tell me what kind of test related to Genetic/Chromosomal Defects
Asked On : Wed, 21 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  327
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
during pregnancy these tests can be done for diagnosis of genetic disorder..

Trisomy 21 - Down Syndrome

Trisomy 18, Edward Syndrome

Trisomy 13, Patau Syndrome

Neural Tube and Ventral Wall Defects

William's Syndrome

Turner's Syndrome

Cri Du Chat Syndrome..
aminocentisis can be done for that
take care

Answered: Wed, 12 Oct 2011
  User's Response
hi, dr i am 25yrs old.i am married last 6 yrs,i gave brith to three babies 2boys and 1 girl.all three were abnormal and all died, my says that its a genetic promble i.e ostergenesis imperfecta, now what i do? suggest me sometime, plz.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor