Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Gay, had shared toys with a girl partner suffering with gonorrhea. Chances of contraction?

Hello I have a question I used to date a guy that gave me gonorrhea but after that I got treated and tested and everything was negative I recently started dating a new guy he s clean I got him tested it s been 3 months but in the beginning of our relationship I cheated on him with a girl There was no protection involved and we shared toys she told me later she had gonorrhea I got tested and again I have it my boyfriend does not believe that I can get stds that way is this true? Especially if alcohol was involved and I also have had this before...
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello. Welcome to hcm.
Gonorrhoea is sexual transmitted disease most commonly spread by sexual route.
You had shared toys where in your partner used it and later gave it to you. As the toy was filled with her secretions from vagina,it had lot of bacteria with it. So when you used it,those bacteria entered and caused infection in you.
You had infection before but it was cured. But antibodies wil not be produced in gonorrhoea to protect you from repeat infection,you can get repeated infections if exposed.
I advice you to kindly take treatment and avoid sexual contact with your boyfriend. If you already have,he should also be treated.
Take care
Answered: Tue, 17 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor