Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Gas problems after suffering from jaundice. Have diabetes. Cure?

hello sir..I am saket.My mother last year (march 2012) suffered from severe jaundice(16) and even the sugar level was extreme (400) but after 3months of treatment jaundice has come down to zero and even the sugar level has become normal but since last one month she is suffering from gas trouble..what could be the reason and prevention and cure for the same..she is 48 years old now..
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Wel come to health care magic
Dear patients son, gas trouble can be due to many reasons like acid peptic disease, intestinal infection like amoebiasis and giardiasis, gall bladder stones or infection, functional dis orders of gut like irritable bowel syndrome, etc , you consult a physian who will get some necessary tests done on her like LFT, STOOL for ova cyst and occult blood, USG whole abdomen in order to find out the cause . for prevention aspect she should try to avoid excessive spices,fried foods , teas, coffees, alcohol and smokingl(if applicable). Hope it will help
wish you speedy recovery
Dr Arshad
Answered: Fri, 15 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor