Gamma gt level in liver is 26. What it means ?

Hi, my gamma gt level in liver is 26. what it means?
Sat, 14 May 2011
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
that means the level is with in normal limits

hello, Hello, I had a full medical yesterday and the only big concerns I had was down to my liver. My Gamma GT level was 540, I was told by the doc, this should be no more than 80. Also my ALT was at 100 where it should be 50 and ALP was only slightly over. I am concerned on what this means. The last alcoholic drink I had was 2 days ago (Friday and Saturday), it was a family celebration over the weekend and I would say a lot of alcohol was consumed but not enough that I didn’t know what I was doing. Can you help

GammaGT 130. Healthy life and food with no alcohol. What is the problem ? Other liver enzyme figures and bilirubin are OK I am male, 57 years old, 100kg, 192 cm tall. I do have colitis ulcerosa for more than 20 years, but it is calm. I take 2 tablets ( 2x500mg) of pentasa daily. No other medications.

Is Gamma gt level of 66 very injurious to my health ? What problems will this create

Recent questions on  Liver

I had 31/2 lobes of my liver removed on July 1, 2013 and a new bile duct made. I do not have cancer. About every 3 weeks I have a very painful bowl movement. I break out in a sweat and am very weak and feel wiped out. I does not seem to be related to what food I have had. I have had these painful B.M every two or three months since the surgery in july When I told my surgren about it he didn t have any help.

l have a discomfort quivering intermittent felling like spasms, no pain right about the liver gallblater area. It feels muscular but twitches by itself for several days now. l put my hand over it l can feel it twitch. thought it maybe my back l have alot of thorasic issues, gas ?

i have nash liver des and hep c i have a red rash below my belly button on right side my billy rubbins are up i can tell from urn color probley 1800 or better i be here be for try to get obama care still waiting but hurtin on right side and rash is burning itching

I am experiencing bad blood circulation...i have been a Vegetarian for over seventeen years...am not overweight...I have also been dealing with a chronic problem for some years now called cattar an extreme sinus problem that sometime drains down into my system...infecting my ears and eyes at times...even my liver ...as i once got Jhondis ...some years ago...but presently the blood circulation problem is what i am most interested in

I HAVE TINGLING PAIN IN MY RIGHT SIDE BELOW THE RIB CAGE . BUT ONLY WHEN I SIT IT GOING COMPLETELY AWAY WHEN I LAY DOWN?

I have been taking atorvastatin 40 mg for 4 months - through carotid endarterectomy surgery - with horrible subjective side effects which, objectively, include very low hematocrit of 32.9% and other low red blood cell counts. Primary Care...

Hi Doctor, I am xxxxxxx XXXXXXX from XXXXXXX Age 38 years. Last month i have got my LFT done where SGPT was 132 and SGOT was 82 because i consume liquor on a regular basis thats why got those test done; but all of sudden i realized that last week...