Gamma gt level in liver is 26. What it means ?

Hi, my gamma gt level in liver is 26. what it means?
Sat, 14 May 2011
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
that means the level is with in normal limits

hello, Hello, I had a full medical yesterday and the only big concerns I had was down to my liver. My Gamma GT level was 540, I was told by the doc, this should be no more than 80. Also my ALT was at 100 where it should be 50 and ALP was only slightly over. I am concerned on what this means. The last alcoholic drink I had was 2 days ago (Friday and Saturday), it was a family celebration over the weekend and I would say a lot of alcohol was consumed but not enough that I didn’t know what I was doing. Can you help

GammaGT 130. Healthy life and food with no alcohol. What is the problem ? Other liver enzyme figures and bilirubin are OK I am male, 57 years old, 100kg, 192 cm tall. I do have colitis ulcerosa for more than 20 years, but it is calm. I take 2 tablets ( 2x500mg) of pentasa daily. No other medications.

Is Gamma gt level of 66 very injurious to my health ? What problems will this create

Recent questions on  Liver

my husband was diagnosed with hemochromotosis in June 2013, after 8 hospital stays and numerous test he now has liver failure, diabetes and stage D heart failure. His EF rate was betweeen 5-10% now at 20% according to latest Echo, but he can barely walk or talk without being winded. He is on the liver and transplant list as a 1B waiting at home on dobutomine, how long can one stay on the drug without damage to organs? The dr wants to do a right heart cath to measure pressures now sure why...thanks

good morning, I am 54 and have crohns disease, just 2 days ago my brother who is 39 has also been diagnosed with crohns disease, my other brother who is 51, had a operation on his liver to remove/drain away an abcess, he was in hospital for a week and told to stay off work for 3 months, is this a sign of crohns disease

Dr. sandeep lakhtakia in hyderbad
sir, i have liver desease since last two and half years, i am taking medicine1. alcolive bd 2. ursocol 300 bd 3. amlicure bd also mild diffuse fatty liver due alcohal, i came from channai last knight thru bus and having rear pain just right to 3rd to 4th rib in the back, i have a dought is there any further detoriation in my liver, though the blood result is ok except total billirium is 1.6 mg/dl also i want to visit u pl. tell me the time when i should meet u.
Dr. S pal has advise me.
ss verma, begumpet airport

I have been having symptoms that no one can diagnose for about two years. Assuming no rare disease, and no microbes or parisites, i believe 99.99 of all of my symptoms are related to my vagus nerve and digestive system as a whole!Now with that being said about on oct 14th i went out for some beers to watch a football game. I hardly ever drink though!!!!That night and next day i had all over body itching and have had it ever since!!About two days earlier my throat was hurting and i remember two days before that my teacher told me she was sick!!I have had the sore throat ever since then(about seven weeks), then out of nowhere on about NOV 8th my joints and muscles and bones have become very tender and ache, in particular my hands and wrists and knees and hips.!!!I have a high GGT liver enzyme with all other liver numbers normal, Low vitamin D in the past and now i found out that my Autonuclear test was positive when i asked to be tested for lupus!!!They did other autoimmune tests and they were normal!!!Never had any throat cultures done!!My doctor thinks that my throat hurts because of heartburn at night!!I am very concerned about the joint pain and the sore throat and NON stop itching that is NOW waking me up at night as of last night!!PLEASE HELP as the Veterans ADMIN sucks!!!!!

I HAVE TINGLING PAIN IN MY RIGHT SIDE BELOW THE RIB CAGE . BUT ONLY WHEN I SIT IT GOING COMPLETELY AWAY WHEN I LAY DOWN?

I have been taking atorvastatin 40 mg for 4 months - through carotid endarterectomy surgery - with horrible subjective side effects which, objectively, include very low hematocrit of 32.9% and other low red blood cell counts. Primary Care...

Hi Doctor, I am xxxxxxx XXXXXXX from XXXXXXX Age 38 years. Last month i have got my LFT done where SGPT was 132 and SGOT was 82 because i consume liquor on a regular basis thats why got those test done; but all of sudden i realized that last week...