Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Gallbladder stones for a 16 years old girl

Girl is 16 years old.15days back she suffered vomitings and loose motions for 2days.consulted doctor .on examination found stones in gall bladder measering 15 to 18 mm. Allopathy Doctor suggested surgery , no medicines prescribed. Consulted Homeo doctor.He promised cure but without any duration. To day again vomitings and loose motions started 4 times. what is solution to this problem? can it be cured with allopathy medicines, can surgery be avoided? is Homeo medicine useful and how long it might take? what are the diet restrictions?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  320
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
For Gall stones of that size and also symptomatic causing you problems it can be managed by surgery only. Don't risk your health as many alternative practitioners will promise many things but it is your final choice for your standard of healthcare. It is tried, tested and proved in studies that surgery will cure your stones this time. You also need to take precautions after Surgery to prevent stone formation. You can take anti-emetics like Domperidone to reduce vomiting but I recommend you get admitted at the Hospital and receive fluids, antibiotics and surgery as well. After Surgery you need to eat fat free food, and avoid contraceptive pills as well.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor