Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Gallbladder stone with body pain and high blood pressure

hai, iam rizwan.i am from ambala working in defence,actually ibelongs to nawadah father is suffering unbearable body pain and recently detected stone in gallblader.he is also a patient of high blood pressure & sugar.please suggest me that who will be more appropriate doctor to consult at the earliest to resolve the current problem.thanks .
Asked On : Mon, 20 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  198
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Rizwan,
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Gall bladder stone is a common problem and sometimes it may be just an incidental finding, that is, the cause of the body pain may be something different and the gall bladder stone has just been pickedup incidentally during the investigations and may not require any surgery. However, if this is the cause of pain, he should go for a laparoscopic removal of gallbladder which can be done even if your father has diabetes and hypertension. See a surgeon nearby so that it could be evaluated whether your father has the problem due to gallstone or something else.
Bye. take care.
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor