that you have is a single small stone and can be treated
by non-surgical means. The medication can help dissolve the stone
as long as you stay on the medications. The most commonly used
drug is Ursodeoxycholic
acid , given in 8-11 mg/kg weight based,
and given for 3 months or longer (Up to 20 months) is effective
in dissolving the stone. Only thing is, there should be no calcium in
the stone. In some centers, they can blast the stone with shock
wave therapy !
This will definitely give you enogh time for elective surgery
As with any drug, there may be some side effects from this as well.
Stay on a fat restricted diet
which will be helpful.
I wish you well.