Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Gall bladder attack, naval and groin spasms, overweight. Taking ibuprofen. Treatment?

Hi ive been to the ER about a year ago and had a horrible Gallbladder attack. No surgery just diet change and some eliminations of certain foods. Had a mild attack the other day and it went away with ibuprofen . Woke up today and i am having spasms between my naval and groin not really in the left or right lower quadrant juat centrally located and no pain just annoying. Being and FF paramedic i sit here and wonder. Im 28 male and have no other health issues other than bein over weight. Got any suggestions
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Thanks for posting query at HCM

Further evaluation advised.

- UBT for H.pylori
- abdomen ultrasound
- liver function test

further course of action maybe advised accordingly

wish you good health

Dr Malik
Answered: Fri, 14 Apr 2017
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor