Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Gaining weight, abdominal pain after intercourse. How to reduce weight?

25 years old, married 10 months back, normal menstrus. I have put on 8 Kgs after marriage. enlarging stomach . Pain often in lower abdomen after sex since the last 10 months. continuous pain in lower abdomen for the last 10 days (after sex). is this a prob? I have reduced my carbohydrate intake and have been having more vegetables and fruits but no weight reduction..
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears to be due to the anemia or infection.
I advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms fluconazoloe, cifixime,ornidazole.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, and protein rich foods to have good health and resistance against infections.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 27 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Nishad BN's  Response
Thank you for asking HCM
It is a myth that having sex can increase weight.There is no evidence proving that.But when you get married you feel secured and happy which gives a positive side on weight gain.They even have more food and misses exercise also.So you should have a regular exercise like jogging or swimming effectively with maintaining diet to reduce weight.Regarding your abdominal pain,it is better to have a pelvic examination by gynecologist and if necessary an ultrasound examination also to rule out any pelvic inflammatory condition or endometriosis.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.
Answered: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor