Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Fungal infection in vagina, pimples in vagina, recommended operation if get bigger

hello i am facing a problem first i have lecoria doctor said you have fugus infection in vigina but know she said that there are some sort of pimple in my vigina is there such disease that can b transfer from intercorse she said if they become bigger they will operate them plz tell me about this is it possible have pimple in vagina .
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
according to your description you might having vaginal infection along with lesions on external genitalia.
most of the sexually transmitted diseases can cause these symptoms.
and many of them can be cured by drugs alone.
the pimple in vagina may be bartholin cyst I think, if it becomes bartholin that can occur due to infection and not getting revealed by antibiotics surgical procedures may be needed.
take care.
Answered: Tue, 29 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor