Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Fungal infection in pubic area, itchy, sexually not active, blood tests normal. Suggestions?

hi..m 28 years old female..weighing 64kgs..5 6... m havin fungal infection in my pubic area since last 8 months..i took clotimazole 250mg as a pulse therapy for 3 months ..initially i got relief but now again m havin this problem..i took all the lab tests which my doctor suggested..n they all are clear..please help me as its v itchy n sometimes v embarasing..m sexually non active since past 9 months.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  92 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor