Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Fungal infection in anus, What is its correct medical name ?

There are some raised growth- perhaps fungal infection Anus. What is this? How can it be cured? What is its correct medical name? Is it require some minor operation or what?Which Doctor/Hospital should I visit In Delhi? ....... My age 76 yrs, Male, DUE TO KNEE PROBLEM, TAKEN 3 hAYLGAN iNJECTIONS AND ANTIBIOTIC FROM LAST 3 MONTHS CONTINUOUSLY DAILY. .Vedprakash
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  300
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please get a check up from surgeon and get all your questions answered may be you are not having any serious problem
a clinical examination will tell the thing you are having
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You probably have anal tags due to chronic anal fissure. You need to contact a Surgeon in this regard to treat the fissure if present first. The tags can be removed after that.
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor