Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Fully depressed with life. Any online doctor can help?

Hi i have been looking online for a solution or an answer to my questions i never really been gd at going to doctors so dont go there when im ill just stay at home. Well im 22 years old now i had a preaty horrible childhood until the age of 7 with an abusive father and i was fine then when i got to 13 years old everyone in my family would put me down say im gonna be just like him then i started acting out in school and got in trouble alot mixed in with worng crowd then got bullied at school and got abuse at home evverywhere i turned people would put me down and hey i dont mind thats its life but they put me down to the extent where when i was 15 i wanted to just die and did try to kill myself and ever since i was 15 right upto now i have times when i will be happy one minute and then all of a sudden will cry for no reason at all cause inside im hurting and then i try to lsten to music but that makes it worse sometimes the only think that takes my bad thoughts away is to close eyes lie down and for a second as stupid as it sounds i see myself saving someones life the hero honestly its affecting my life and my working life cause one second i up the next im down again i dont want to get up in the morning i just dont see the point i dont see my friends i have no social life and thats not cause i sit down all day its because i feel to low to go out sometime i ask myself do i really have a ppurpose to be here am i being punished for something i did i dont know maybe im being stupid with these feelings but i just want a bit of professional advice cause i just cant go on like this i thought it would go away as i got older but it just gets worse and harder every day thanks in advance sorry about my grammar i was never really big on english
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

From history following are possibilities in your case:
-Personality issues
-Anxiety disorder
-Combination of above problems

Considering severity and long duration of problem, in person history, mental status examination and general physical examination are needed to diagnose and treat such cases.

Apart from above advice following simple measures will help you:
-Decrease worrying by keeping yourself busy and distracted from worrisome thoughts by talking to family members or watching T.V. or counting back (100 to 0).
-Healthy diet: Milk and fruits in diet.
-Daily morning walk
-Breathing exercise, yoga and meditation (which you can learn from some expert in person)
-Online treatment with cognitive behaviour therapy (form of psychotherapy) .

Wish you Good Health and all the best.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Thu, 31 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor