Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Fully covered penis, head not showing, unable to discharge sperm on inserting penis completely. Cure?

SIR IAM 30 YEARS OLD . I GOT MARRIED 1.5 YEARS BEFORE . My penis is always fully covered till date But when seeing others penis it is not covered fully a part of head is visibile which is not for me .They tell it has got teared but mine is fully covered .While having sex my penis is fully erect my inner part come out of the skin but sperm is not coming out. but if i do sex without fully inserting my sperm is gcoming out easily . pls clarify my doubts.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for writing to health care magic
Your penis is covered with skin and you want to know its perminent treatment.
The perminent treatment is circumiscision.
So if you can go for circumiscision,go ,consult some general surgeon and get yourself circumiscised
.Hope I answered your question.
Answered: Thu, 1 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor