Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Fullness in pelvicalyceal system. Feeling uneasy, aggravated on standing. Advise?

sir on 15 march,2013 i hav been diagnose wid minimal fullness in right pelveocalyceal system, ihav bn feeling uneasiness in right iliac. pain v mild bec smtime i 4get dat i hav pain.........on standing it ws aggrevated once n ws relieved by sitting 5 minutes. bt i m running, walking , its nt aggrevated, sm v mild uneasiness stll persists. PLS ADVISE SIR
dr mohd azeem( YYYY@YYYY )
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  336
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi and thanks for the query,

I think a proper clinical review is compelling in this case. A physical examination to ascertain the strength of the pelvic floor, fluid collectios, cysts, masses within the intra abdominal cavity should be actively sought for.An abdominal ultrasound coupled with an abdominal CT scan could be sufficient as initial analytical tools. Kidney function tests are required to ascertain any early kidney malfunction. urine cultures are sensitivity tests are required to exclude a urinary tract infection, considering the fact that stagnation within the pelvicalicial system is a risk factor for bacterial growth.

Its urgent to consult your internist/nephrologist for a proper review. Best wishes for your health and kind regards,

Bain LE, MD.
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor