From past two days i got liquid white discharge can you advise did i pregnant now?

hi now i am 23 years old i had polysistic ovariers and i had treatment for one year now i am taking the tablet metfamin 500 mg past one and half month , my doctor advise to plan for the pregnancy my last period date is april 8th i got some pregnancy symptoms like vomiting sensation , tiredness, feel sleeply, cramping in the stomach and in the hip, and back pain , i feel that my stomach is full always but past two days i got liquid white discharge can you advise did i pregnant now?
Fri, 6 May 2011