From my Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Nerve I am experiencing major

From my Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Nerve I am experiencing major pain and numbness in my right thigh that never seems to go away due to a motor vehicle accident, where I had to be cut from the vehicle with the jaws-of-life! As a chef, for me to stand for more than 1 hour, I deal with the burning pain for over 8 hours, with the agony of searching for remedies to find relief for my chronic pains! "Any advice would be greatly appreciated!"

sign Always In Pain
Thu, 11 Oct 2018