Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

From last 10 years i am suffering form shivering

From last 10 years i am suffering form shivering ( tremor ) so many times i have consulted a specialist for the same problem. Apart from yoga they prescribed me some medicines, but nothing happened. Regarding My family history i am the first such case. sir kindly advise me regarding the same nd if any information is required for further investigation for the same i will be highly obliged to provide that to you vi mail or through this forum.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi. Welcome To HealthcareMagic

How old are you? Do you get tremors when you are at rest or when you do some activity? In addition to the tremors in the hands, does any of your part of the body, like head shakes? Do you have Generalized Anxiety Disorder? Do you suffer from Parkinson Disease? Do you drink lot of alcohol which damages cerebellum?

The best answer is given by neurologist. There are no tests except for thyroid problem (TSH). The diagnosis purely depends on the history and physical examination by Neurologist. I will recommend you consult the Neurologist advice.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Tue, 28 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor