Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Frequently get allergy in throat / nose junction, sneezing, running nose, mild cough. Diabetic. What is the permanent cure?

Dr, i frequently get allergy in throat / nose junction as such throat pain, sneezing , running nose and mild cough occurs. ENT Doctor prescribed anti histamine claritine 10mg and nasonex nasal spray to be used for 2 TO 3 weeks. ise This is frequently happening. I am also taking diabetic medicines and insulin. Please advise me if any permanent remedies for this. Thanks for your reply and time, Regards, Kumar
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Well come to health care magic
Dear patient, let me tell you that allergic disorders like chronic allergic rhinosinnusitis have no permenant cure, these allergic attacks are triggered by exposure to some sort of allergens like pollens, dusts, smoke , mites ,perfumes etc and if the triggerer can be recgnised then prevention of exposure to that will prevent the attack, however in most cases it is not possible to fin out the triggerer .These days some immunologists do the allergy profile testing to find out the triggerer and there by help the patients to prevent exposure to those identified can go for such allergic profile testing to see if you are lucky to get your triggerers identified
Wish you best of luck
Dr Arshad
Answered: Sat, 9 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor