Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Frequent vaginal itching and urination, smelly discharge. Urine test showed infection. Home remedies?

I have been to the doctor and urine test indicated that i have an infection. Which i suspected by having frequent itchiness on my vagina and everytime after urinating then out flows some smelly discharge in liquid form, uncontrolably. DOCTOR PLEASE HELP. Before it gets worse. I need to know what kind of infection is this and what home remedies can i use
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, you could be having a fungal infection called candidiasis or any other infection which is difficult ot tell without seeing the discharge. You should visit your gynacologist and get treated for the same as well as your urinary infection. Home remedies will usually not be effective to the infection in the vagina. Take care.
Answered: Wed, 5 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor