Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Frequent urination, uncontrollable, burning sensation, frequent discharge of semen, depressed. Possible treatment?

Assalamu Alaikum, Janab my brother is experiencing from severe problems related to frequent urine discharge , uncontrollable urination and burning micturation, scanty mituration, etc. janab he also has the problem of frequent discharge of semen from nearly past years and now he is feeling more and more depression , and sadness as he is unable to perform namaz. please help him with good & quick effective medicines ALLAH will give you reward. thanking you waiting for your urgent reply kareem karnataka
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your brother has Severe Urinary Tract Infection. Please get following test done.
1)Routine Urine test
2) Urine culture and sensitivity.
3) Ultrasound scanning of Kidney ureter and Bladder.
Take some antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofuantoin twice daily with urine alkaliser like Citralka.Get prescription of the drugs from your family Physician.
Once you get the culture report switch on to proper antibiotic as per culture report.
Advice of a qualified Urologist will be of much help.
Answered: Mon, 4 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor