Frequent urination, stools soft, hot cramps in tummy, diagnosed as anemic with a folic acid deficiency. Treatment

Please help me! Every morning I have to go to the toilet AT LEAST 8 TIMES to do a number 2. Every time I go my stools are soft. The hot cramps in my tummy are unbearable and my bottom never feels empty. I have been diagnosed as anaemic with a folic acid deficiency and have been taking meds for about 2 months. I m tired with no energy at times and this problem is affecting my work as I only work mornings, so spend most of the time in the toilet. I m being tested for coeliac disease but the results are taking forever to come back. Please advise... many thanks joanne...
Mon, 7 Oct 2013