Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Frequent urination, genitals form adhesion, infected with chlamydia, no itching or milk discharge. What can be done?

I have this urge to unrinate even when i have visited the bathroom not too long ago. Lately, I have been noticing that the tip of ma genital gets stuck together and have like some form of adhesion so i have to open it with two fingers. I am worried cause i am not sure what it happening to me. Got infected with chlamydia a month ago but have been treated with an antibiotic. took a sublinqual but it wasnt effective so i was giiven a shot. There is no itch or or any milky discharge. Can you help me know whats wrong. im thinking its diabetes being that i tend to drink tea and cookies late at night then fall asleep cause of ma work condition. I am not fat. i am active
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
whats u r age and u r sexual history is very imp as u should have u r urine and blood sugar examination done look for any sexually transmitted disease get u r usg done
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor