Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Frequent urination at the age of 42. Blood report is normal

please can you help me i keep weeing all the time, ive been the toilet 8 times in the last 6 hours. have had a wee sample done and its come back ok and also my doctor has put me on oxybutynin tablets, ive been taking them for just over to weeks now but dont seem to be helping me. i am 42 female ive also had some bloods taken which have all come back fine
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The increased frequency of urine can be due to infection and even due to incontinence which is probable in your case.Since the urine sample tested was normal and even other blood tests were normal that means the problem is some where in the track .You need to consult a Urologist who will examine and treat you for your problem and if required do a cystoscopy also.Consult a Urologist soon.
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor