Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Frequent urination. Urine test showed albumin traces. Prescribed Oflomac. No pain. What should I do?

dr i am 27 years old man, i have frequent urination problem, i went to the doctor he test my urine the result was albumine trace so he suggest me oflomac 400, but still i have the problem, my dont have any pain while urinating but i feel the urine is hot and some kind of pressure in my abdomal ,i have the problem for the past 20 days, what should i do.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
hello sir,
do you have a weak stream of urine associted with the warm feel while urinating?This along with increase frequency at you age should not be neglected.Needs clinical and radiological evaluation and hence pls do visit your urologist
All the best
Answered: Wed, 28 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor