You have to tkae certain precautions to avoid these recurrent discharges. usually there is mixed infection, and i would suggest that you and your husband both should take complete treatment concurrently, even if he doesn't have any symptoms, which include Doxycycline 100mg 14 days bd/ CEFTRIXONE 250mg IM, Metrogyl
400mg tds 7days, Fluconazole
.but remember to see the doctor and get prescription from her.
1. use only cotton loose undergarments.
2. Do not use bubble bath , foam bath or any chemicals. better to take shower.
3. keep good hygiene. Every time after passing urine, wash your parts with water then wipe it with toilet paper.
4. before and after intercourse, both of you must pass urine, bath and keep dry.
5. Use only napkins during periods, no tampons.
6.Any time you take antibiotics, you must take flora tablets also to protect your vaginal flora
7. Doctor must also rule out Cervicitis
as a cause of rec discharge.