Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Frequent periods, light bleeding second time, brown discharge, lumps on vagina, redness on outer nad inner lips of vagina, stomach sore to touch, breast hurts

Hi i need help or advice Im 21 years old sexually active. for the last 6 weeks roughly i have had my period 3 times iv never had periods like these the first one i spotted for a day then on the second day every time i urinated i was basically gushing blood but only when i was urinating third day i bleed for about an hour then it was gone two weeks later it was back first two days light bleeding then brown discharge for 4 days not even two weeks later Its back first two days it was heavy was changing pad every 30 to 45 minutes now Im spotting again iv been up to the hospital but was told just to go home and get some rest iv booked in to see my local gp but that s 2 weeks away Im really scared and worried then yesterday i noticed two lumps that look like boils or pimples but are not sore on i think its called the mons part of my vagina then down a little bit but still kinda that area i have small white dots and one is raised a little i also have some redness on the outer and inner lips of my vagina my stomach has also been bit sore to touch and occasionally my breasts hurts when putting on a bra and take it off. Also my contraception was changed a month before this all started please help me Im at a lost end and am urgent for some answers on what it could be as Im getting more worried waiting to see my gp HELP PLEASE
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
thanks for using Health Care magic .

I would be pleased to answer your question

i would suggest you to meet the Dermatologist or Gynecologist . It is very essential to meet the doctor as they will examine you and prescribe you certain medications like antibiotics or antifungals . You might be also having a severe urinary tract infection so I would suggest you should get your complete blood count , urine routine and microscopy done .

The tests can be shown to your local doctor and they will prescribe you medications for application or intake accordingly .
Thanks and Take care
Answered: Fri, 18 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor