Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Frequent pain in upper abdomen between breast along with headache, fullness. What could it be?

Hi. I quite often get pain in my upper abdomen area, between my breast . It can last for days. And it is usually accompanied by a headache , feeling of fullnes, like i am not hungry. It feels like something is sitting on my upper abdomen area. This happens every couple of weekes and lasts few days. I am also quite tired all the time. What do you think it is
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
You didnt mention your age.If you are young,most probable cause would be Gastro esophageal reflux disease/Stomach ulcer.It more or less simulates Heart attack.
If you are elderly man,you should exclude Heart attack(Myocardial infarction/Angina).
Consult your local doctor and get Upper GI endoscopy,Ultrasound abdomen and ECG done.Take complete course of treatment.
Hope every thing will be cleared.
Answered: Tue, 15 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor