Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Frequent fever, vomiting, weakness, positive TB tests , has enlarged spleen, taking claribid, pantocid, using nebulizer sister age 20 suffering from frequent fever (100 -102 F) and vomiting..weakness( same condition from last 25 days) ...consulted many doctors...every report has been taken...all test that of Elisa (TB IgM A 60 TB test - Borderline (value 0.920) and TB IgG A 60 TB Test - Positive (value 240)...ultrasound report everything normal except spleen enlarged (13cms). Medicines currently giving. claribid 500mg, pantocid 40mg, levolin 0.31mg+ budecort 0.5mg in nebulizer , bricarex syrup, crocin when fever.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  132
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Do her TB interferon test, chest Xray,, till then continue on the prescribed medicines .If the reports come positive consult a pulmonologist.
Answered: Sat, 28 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor