Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Frequent dizziness, frozen hands and legs, numbness, eye twitching and squinting, shortness of breath. Cause and cure?

For the past two days I have had multiple things going on, Im dizzy to the point where I fall over or into things, my legs and hands are constantly cold . They also randomly go numb like when your foots asleep, starts out tingling but rapidly increases and I lose almost all movement my calfs and forearms also cramp up when this happens. My eyes will not stop twitching and squinting involuntarily and focusing my eyes takes a couple seconds. The biggest problem though is that every time I move, stand up, walk, or do anything that s not sitting completely still I am instantly out of breath and can not catch it again, I automatically start taking fast deep breaths to try to catch my breath but can never seem to slow it down or get it under control again even after Ive sat back down and began relaxing. This hasnt happened before to me I dont think. Im only 110 lbs at 5 5, Im in alright shape if that can help determine possibilities. It only started happening two days ago and all the symptoms came at once. The day before it began I was sleep deprived and didnt eat much but I have definitely made up for that since and it hasnt improved at all. The exhaustion/ out of breath feeling has actually gotten worse since yesterday.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic,
from the symptoms you have just mentioned they could be various causes some of them are.
- hyperventilation syndrome
- transcient ischemic attack or stroke
- high blood pressure
- anxiety attack
- multiple sclerosis
- syncope mostly vasovagal
- anemia
-vitamin b12 deficiency
you need to investigated inorder to know what is wrong and to be given then the appropriate necessary treatment.
would suggest visit a physician for further evaluation and appriopriate treatment.
hope have helped to answer your query
wishing you a quick recovery.
Answered: Wed, 6 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor