Frequent bowel movements, pinching sensation in stomach, green or brown stools, undigested food. Treatment?

hi ive been pooping a lot lately for the past week now. the first couple days i had pinching/twisting feeling in m stomach . but that has stopped but now i just feel sort of like a stomach ache feeling without pain when i have to go. i use the bathroom 5-6 times a day(pooping). and it comes out with a light brown or green color and its shows what i ate hours ago. this happens after every meal. please help.
Thu, 18 Apr 2019