Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Frequent boils, pain and swelling. Tested for high ESR counts. What could be the precaution and cure?

hello doctor I am 28 year old female. I suffer from frequent boils which have very small opening( initially creamy) while under skin become hardened and swell up to 1-2 inches in diameter around with lot of pain. Most frequent areas are face ( forehead , cheek bone and near nose ), under thighs and hips. My blood report shows high ESR count (96) and I also have some cough in morning. Kindly suggest the cure and precautions.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear gnittu..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Ur ESR shows chronic infection in the body..,
So evaluate......Blood and urine..,
Multiple pustules indicates PYODERMA...,
Use antibiotics like Cap..Cephalexin...500mg..(Phexin-gsk)..,
Build up Ur Hb% by taking DEXORRHANGE syrup..,
Answered: Thu, 19 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor