Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Fractures on head and face after being hit. Memory loss, chronic pain in the back. What to do?

A couple months ago, I was hit in my head and face hard enough to cause 5 facial fractured and 3 skull fractures and lost memory of the event up and thru til about a week after. Anyway, from the time I woke up , what has troubles me most is a chronic pain in middle of my back. Doesn t feel muscular and is center on my spine itself. If I touch the spot it my vertebrae feels bruised. Any ideas what I should do? The pain is affecting my life and recovery from the attack and I have no idea how it s related to the event since I don t remember it happening. Thank yoI
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
possibly you injured spine as well.See an orthopedicin.Take some pain anlgesic like paracetamol sos.Xray spine or MRI shall give clue.Avoid exertion to back.
Answered: Tue, 5 Aug 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor