Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Fractured tail bone. Low fever, chills and vaginal bleeding. Are these related?

I have been having tailbone pain for months, figured I fractured it. Very painful when sitting but no problems any other time. This week I ran a low fever for one day and chills, the next day all better. Today I woke to find bright blood , medium flow like a menstral cycle. I m very regular and on time with my periods but this one is 12 days early. Could the pain and bleeding be related?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Jul 2013
Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.

This is just to inform you that the tail bone pain (Coccydynia) has got nothing to do with your menstrual bleeding.

I suggest you to consult a Gynecologist for a detailed evaluation and further management regarding your abrupt onset of bleeding.

Hope this information is helpful. Good day
Answered: Tue, 27 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor