Owl Image

Fractured penis causes and its remedies

What is fractured penis ? What are its causes ? And remedies ?
Wed, 13 Oct 2010
Fracture penis can occur when the penis bends suddenly in erect status.This leads to breaking of the corpora cavernosa and haematoma inside the penis.This can occur when sexual act is performed in unusual postures. Immediate treatment needs icepack and advice from a n Urologist or Surgeon. Should not neglect it.
I fractured my penis, leading to impotence, about 17 years ago. Outside of trying to implant some kind of gizmo, is there anything that can be done?