Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Found blood in urine after prolonged sex. Blood test and urine test normal. Worrisome

I had blood in the urine twice after prolonged sex. I did all tests - CT Scan , Urine tests, blood tests, x ray, cystography and all came clear. Confused and wondering what it could be? Now i have a gentle sensation in my inner thigh. Do i worry? Im 37 years old, male. Smoker but otherwise fit and active. Could hernea be an issue?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.

Nothing to worry.
If there is minor injury or infection of reproductive tract is the possibility of blood after prolonged sex.
As you did your urinary examination and it becomes normal it rules out the possibility of infection.
So only possibility is minor injury to your tract. If you abstain from sex for a week or 10 days it will heal spontaneously and you will be free from your present problem.

If there is persistence of your problem afterwards examine your semen for the presence of infection and go for a culture and sensitivity test and get your treatment accordingly the you will be alright permanently.
Get well soon.
Dr S.Murugan
Answered: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor