Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Foul smell from the penis. Need medication<br>

Hello Sir, I am 30 years old man. I get bad smell around my penis even when washed. I am getting very bad fishy odour from my penis, I think from my foreskin . It stinks lot. why is the smell there and how do I get rid of it? Which doctor I need to consult and treatment that would help make the smell go away, it s kind of fishy odour and it smells really bad. Even after washing properly odour keeps on coming all time. Please help me to get rid off this odour. If needed I can visit personally to your clinic as I reside in Delhi. I want immediate treatment so please assist. Pease provide your contact number so that I could consult you personallyor else Pease suggest which hospital & doctor in Delhi or Noida I need to consult?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have excessive secretion of Smegma which is fluid containing guesstimated epithelial cells and secretion of fluid by glands located in foreskin.The most common cause is infection of the foreskin ( Posthatitis).Take some antibiotics like Doxycycline twice daily for 10 days and observe good personal hygiene.
Please consult qualified Urologist in and around Delhi.You can find out the names of Urologist from web site
Answered: Mon, 4 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor