Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Foreskin will not go past bell end during erection, disruption in sex life, do not get full pleasure. How can I resolve this?

hi my foreskin will not go past my bellend when my penis is hard it goes for far and then i cant get it past half way it hurts may to much, when my penis is soft it is no problem i can pull the foreskin back. it is affecting my sex life sometime i don t get the full pleasure i should be i lost my v at 18 and i have now been with my girlfriend for a year it dose not affect her but it dose for me. is there and thing i can do so i can pull it down when i am hard?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
you have a problem to retract the fore skin.
it may develop emergency some times leads to frenulum rupture.
you should remove it surgically by going for circumcision operation.
Circumcision will not affect your sex life.
Answered: Fri, 31 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor