Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Foreskin tightening, pain in penis. Can I undergo sunnath operation?

Hi, im 28 years old. Recently I got married whenever I m having sex im getting pain as my foreskin on the pennis is tightening. The foreskin is going back till the inner RED Area ut after that it is very tight. So now im considering Sunnath operation. May I know the avg price in & how many days it takes to completly cure. Because im doing software job and we don t have much holidays. Pls tell me the best hospital for sunnath operation in Chennai. Thank u
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on your statement It appears that you have a what it termed as Phimosis Since you are unable to retract the foreskin completely you can not enjoy the sex.Hence it is better to undergo an operation of Circumcision which is carried out under local anesthesia as a day care procedure.You have to take rest for a day or two.As regards the cost it differs from surgeon to surgeon ans varies from hospital to Hospital .
Answered: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor