Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Foreskin tear, bleeding. Had unprotected sex. On antibiotics. Help

i am 20years old boy and had unprotected sex with my girlfriend one month ago which led to tear of the foreskin and bleeding which i think is frenulum tear.Now it is healed but i still feel the prick when i slip my foreskin.Please help me with some antibiotic that i can apply to cure it.i am scared to slip my foreskin as it pains me still.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
always use condoms. u can apply betnovate-c ointment thrice daily for a week.
Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor