Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Foreskin retraction, please help

Hi, im a 17 yr old male and i havent really paid attention to this problem but im at the age wear i am not aware of this problem more and have become very self conscious and depressed, i cannot retract my foreskin if i have an erection but i can retract it if i dont have one, this could be a problem for sex in the future and so on, i dont know what to do becuasei live in the caribbean barbados to be exact and idk if there are any treatments here and saying that im 17 and i dont work i cant pay for something expensive..... help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  343
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response
oh im the same guy but please do not suggest circum......i oppose it i just dont want to do it at all
Answered: Sun, 13 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor