Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Foreskin retracted from its position backwards, loss of glans penis sensation and erection, burning urination. Best homeopathic solution?

Hello Dr. Rangadhar(HOmeopath).....can u pls help about my foreskin problem which has retracted from its position to backword. It is pulling backword from over my glan penis because of which l lost my glan penis sensation cause of friction with clothes and also my penis is reduced in size ie, from 6.5 inches to 4 inches when errected.I am now 34 but the problem was start at the age of 18 yr. when i was in college, whenever I got errection i felt bad about it in crowd. I used to go in Urinary and pressed my penis by palm on top of glan penis to push it inword daily...after some days i noticed that my penis is pulling itself inword in body and the foreskin also retracted from its position. A time was come in my life when my penis was only half inches appearance from body...Because of shyness and fear i had neigher disscussed this problem to anybody in my family nor to the doctor. Then after in tha age of 20 I started masterbation..and kept pulling it out by hand for some time in the hope that I penis got reduced in size if I pressed it from top then it will definitely come out by pulling and stretching it out by hand. Some what i got success too but not fully because of my foreskin. Because whenever I stretched it out with my foreskin and kept it on glan penis it was never remain on its position but soon it got over from glan penis and cause of which this force is also applied to penis shaft too...and penis had got reduced in size. I observed that i had no sensation on penis, It was totally dead. No errection at all. but now I got some errection but not full. I went totally in depression but i didn t tell anyone about this,,but now i am married and my wife is very unsatified about it and she is warning me about divorce if not treated. My problem is 1)Very loose errection (impotency). 2) errection size is only 4 inches with thinner grith 3) foreskin is behind the base of glan penis. 4) Very low glan penis sensation nearabout nothing. 5) Premature ejaculation . 6)while penetrating it gets bend 7) very low strength to coitus.or copullation..can not satisfied wife 7)Testes also got shrunkken to very small size.8) scrotum bag pulling itself into inword direction.10)burning sensation while urin 11)feeling of not urinate fully some drops are there but not comming when goes to urine 12) I am totally depressed thinking that when this fact will get known to society what happen to me. this is very embarassing to me...Pls Doctor give me best solution from your experience of homeopathy . Is it treatable? How much time it will require. Can you tell me which medicine and how much doses have to take.If possible tell me the homeopathic doctor in the area where I, in Kodinar, dist Junagad, state- Gujrat.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  6058
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Homeopath 's  Response
hi mr narendra
I am dr. rajendra I will suggest for skin you have to go for circumcision because it is a sergical case and for erectyle dysfunction homeopathy can give you very good results, DAMIANA MOTHER TINCTURE IS A GOOD SEX TONIC IN HOMEOPATHY. YOU CAN TAKE IT 20DROPS TDS IN LIKE WARM WATER.
thank you
Answered: Fri, 28 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor