Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Foreskin has become darker, shrunk in size. Due to lack of exercise, infection or poor diet?

I am worried about my penis , my foreskin has become darker and feels as though it may have shrunk. I first thought it be due to lack of exersize, poor diet , and sub par sleeping pattern but I have rembered an instance when going to the toilet that my penis touched the side of the bowl and feared it may be linked to this. Any help or advice you could give would be much appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed what is called as Phimosis However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination .Please consult qualified General Surgeon or Urologist for examination and further treatment.If needed you may have to get circumcised under local anaesthesia.
Answered: Mon, 4 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor