Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Foreskin attached to penis head, cannot pull it back. What type of surgery is required?

Hi Sir, I am Vishwanath, 29 year old. I have problem with foreskin . It is strongly attached to head (Just below the urinal opening) and i cant pull it back. What type of surgery required for this ? Which hospital is good ? Whether i should get this operarion immediately or can i do it after 2 - 3 months ? Presently i am not facing any problem.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  168
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
You need physical examination by a surgeon or a urologist to decide whether you need circumcision, which is removal of the foreskin.
You can wait till that time, as you do not have any problem right now.
Answered: Sat, 17 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor