Fordyce spots on the penile tip, shaft and scrotum, want to do away with them, using dermol cream . Treatment with medicines?

Hi I am a 15 year old teenager and it has been around two years since I noticed what seems to be fordyce spots . I have many around my penis at the tip, shaft and scrotum . I am really worried as I am so embarrassed because I found out they can only be gotten rid of by laser surgery . Is there a cream I can use to reduce the size of them? I started to put dermol cream on and hopefully there is a difference next few months or so. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated as I am so upset with this. Thanks.
Thu, 21 Jun 2012