Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Fordyce spots at the end of penis, depressed, preventing from relationship. How to remove them?

i have fordyce spots on the end of my penis , they are very visable, i havent been givin any options on treatment, am 16 years of age and willing to get them done privately, honestly i dont think ill ever have sex, this is preventing me from being in a relationship, its depressing me to the fullest, i Live in liverpool so there arnt any options really... i just want them gone ! lazerd right of my penis ! even if it means circumsition !!! i just wanna live my teenage life with no regrets. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. If you are sure that they are Fordyce s spots, then why worry this much? They are common and not at all harmful. They are not any STDs.

My suggestion goes towards your sexual as well as normal future life. As you are not suffering from any damned STDs, there is no worry about having any sexual relationship. But you are worried that this might not happen. this is pure apprehension and anxiety. I suggest you to visit a psychologist for counseling and further advice.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Mon, 21 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor