Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

For testicle problem which doctor to consult ?

For testicle problem which doctor to consult ?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Jul 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  1846
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
if adult, talk to a surgeon, if less than 18 year old, write to a pediatrician.
click below
Answered: Fri, 30 Jul 2010
  User's Response
my penis is bented and i have only one testis.Is that any problem in sexual life
Answered: Thu, 9 Sep 2010
  User's Response
I am a boy 22 years of age,masturbate twice in a week.My penis is 13 cm in length.It is bended to left when got erected.Also i have only one testis.I am much interested in sex.Is there any need for me to consult a doctor
Answered: Thu, 9 Sep 2010
  User's Response
its not a problem yaar
Answered: Thu, 9 Sep 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor