Owl Image

For periods pls give me tablet .

for come periods pls give me tablet name
Wed, 15 Jun 2011
i need a regular periods
hi welcome to health care magic.see if you get married and you cycle is regular then first do urine pregnancy test if it negative then you take T.meparate(10mg) three time a day for 3days after you stop medicine you get periods in 3 to 4 days.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
as i prescribed above one.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear,for any women who is capable of being pregnant and having active sex life the first things which should excluded is pregnancy.If not then depending upon the age there could be various reasons.Please do not take any tablets without getting examined by a doctor.