Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

For me are there any chances of getting pregnant ? plz help me

gud afternoon ..i am very much worried because last week around 27th me n my boyfriend were having fun n we were geting too close to each other being totally nude...just then he ejaculated his sperms outside my vagina, more than half of them fell on the floor bt 2-3 drops touched my vagina, are there any chances of getng pregnant, as sson as they touched me i quickly washed them off....n plz also tel me tht can pregnancy occur if the fluid(whch comes out jst before sperms) touches my vagina competely, plz do advice me. xyz

Asked On : Wed, 3 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

If it has been just outside meaning near the opening, then I dont think so that there shall be a problem. You should not worry at all. Many people do that and do not have any problems. But from next time, use condoms.

Answered: Wed, 3 Feb 2010
  User's Response

thanx bt i need more advice..pzzzzzzzzz ever1 help me out

Answered: Wed, 3 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor